1. The first thing that you need to do is to choose the specific job you want to attach the photos to.
2. After that, tap the ‘GO TO JOB’ button.
3. Tap the little camera icon found on the left of the screen.
4. A pop-up will appear as shown on the screen below. If you want to take a new photo, then choose the ‘Camera’ option. If you want to upload a photo you have already taken, then choose ‘Gallery’ to access it.
5. Bfantastic will ask to access your camera and gallery. Tap “Allow” so the application can access your photos.
6. When you are about to upload a photo, you will see the screen shown below. Note that there is an “Add Comment” field where you can type in some additional information if necessary.
Keep in mind that even if you don’t have an Internet connection, Bfantastic will be able to save the pictures you have taken. When your Internet connection is restored, Bfantastic will automatically send the pictures.
If you would like to examine the photos you have taken, simply go back to the job info screen and choose the Pics&Com tab shown on the screen below.
Glad to hear it!
Thanks for your feedback!
Was this article helpful?