It is very important that you check in and check out of a job. This way we are able to verify that you have started or finished a certain job, and we can ensure that your payments will be accurate.
Please carefully follow the steps described below when you arrive at an address and you are about to begin work.
Once you are at the address and you are ready to start working, go to ‘Jobs’.
1. Choose the specific job.
2. Tap the button ‘GO TO JOB’.
3. Tap the big green ‘Check in’ button to start the job.
When you tap the green button, it will change to a blue ‘Check Out’ button and the timer will begin to count the time you are spending on the job.
Please do NOT tap the blue ‘Check Out’ button before you’re done with all the work.
1. When you are done with the job and you’re ready to leave the address, tap the blue ‘Check Out’ button.
2. A confirmation pop-up will come out. Tap the ‘YES’ button.
3. A short checklist pop-up may appear. Please answer all the questions and tap ‘Send’.
4. A ‘Job Report’ pop-up will appear. Please fill in the amount of money you’ve collected in cash as a payment for the job. In case the payment was made with a card, fill in ‘0’ and tap ‘Send’.
If you see the screen shown bellow, then you’ve successfully completed the job and you are ready to move on to the next one!
Glad to hear it!
Thanks for your feedback!
Was this article helpful?